jueves, junio 05, 2003

Revisando los archivos de uno de los blogs que mas frecuento (logovo) me encuentro con este five by five que me dió ganas de responder.

1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.

Lo odio, realmente lo ODIO pero... me gusta la canción de lose yourself de eminem

2. Name two songs that always make you cry.

nine inch nails. that's what I get
sade. no ordinary love

3. Name three songs that turn you on.

nine inch nails. deep
kinky. mas
the collaboration. break 4 love

4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.

depeche mode. it's no good
smashing pumpkins. bullet with butterfly wings
jamiroquai. space cowboy (morales mix)
mount sims. how we do

5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.

muchas pero cinco que me vienen a la mente:

nine inch nails. something i can never have
bjork. violently happy
soft cell. tainted love
rolling stones. satisfaction
nine inch nails. hurt

meet me, I'm another piece that fits.

No hay comentarios.: